Nordiske Skovejerorganisationers forbund (NSF) søger Forest Policy Advisor:
Bureau of Nordic Family Forest Owners (NSF) is seeking an enthusiastic Forest Policy Adviser to Brussels
The Nordic family forest owners’ national organizations (Danish Forest Association in Denmark) has been represented at EU level in Brussels by a joint lobbying office, Bureau of Nordic Family Forestry. The Bureau is now searching for Nordic Forest Policy Adviser who works also as a part of the team of the Confederation of European Family Forest Owners (CEPF).
Description of work
- Following, analyzing and reporting on relevant forest-related EU policies of the European Commission, the European Parliament and the Council, as well as on relevant processes on pan-European and global levels.
- Representing European and especially Nordic forest owners’ interest in EU’s decision-making processes.
- Contributing to NSF and CEPF’s internal and external communication activities.
- The Forest Policy Adviser is supervised by and reports to the NSF Forest Directors and CEPF Secretary General for the different tasks assigned.
Competencies and skills
- Academic degree.
- Minimum 2 years experience in forest-related EU policies.
- Full professional proficiency in English. Knowledge of other languages represents an additional asset.
We offer you a great opportunity to develop your knowledge and skills in international forest policy and a possibility to participate and influence forest-related EU policy framework.
Applcation and futher information
Please send your application and CV by mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for the application is the 31st of December 2019.
For more information, please contact Director Jan Søndergaard, Danish Forest Association +45 4020 0597.